Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Got £1.1 million dollars handy?

If you do, you could get your mitts on a Microsoft Xbox 360 signed by none other than former Alaskan governor and failed vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin. Apparently someone successfully bid this amount previously, but PayPal couldn't handle such a large transaction, so it fell through. It would be worrying though if someone did lay down such a large amount of cash this time around for a basic piece of electronic gadgetry, as I would hope that a family member would step in if someone had lost their faculties to the extent that they would fork out such an enormous sum for what is frankly a piece of rubbish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I had that sort of money I wouldn't waste on on that sort of rubbish - mind you Gary I think I will be a SKIER - !!